Become A Pybus Partner
Why Become A Pybus Partner
Pybus Market Charitable Foundation is the conscience of Pybus Market. It enhances the quality of life in north central Washington, now and for generations to come, by engaging in charitable activities at Pybus Market that build community, support other non-profits and are educational in nature.
The Foundation does this by:
- Providing community building forums to promote diversity and encouraging civic engagement through naturalization services, voter registration drives and educational community events.
- Providing space and programs to serve the poor, homeless, distressed and underprivileged
- Fostering the arts by supporting artistic educational programs and performances.
- Promoting health and education through access to healthcare services, support groups, engagement and forums on subjects ranging from health conscience cooking classes to lectures on the history of the Valley.
- Providing family friendly activities and a safe place for children to discover and learn through games and competitions.
- Hosting and promoting other charitable activities and non-profits, providing free and reduced rate facility fees for gatherings and worship.
“Thank you so much for your support of this year’s Wenatchee Valley “Empty Bowls” event. We had over 700 bowls painted this year and we had countless compliments on the larger space. We raised almost $20,000 for the new NCW food distribution center.”
– Molly Draben
Chelan-Douglas Community Action Council
“Thank you for allowing the Kiwanis to put on Kids Carnival in 2018 and 2019 in the Pybus Market community conference room. We served over 400 children with free fun family games and prizes. It was a quality event. The generosity of Pybus Market in providing the event center was a key component in making it a quality event. Because of your community-minded spirit, this event was a success!”
– Char Tolliver
“Pybus Public Market has been a tremendous asset to Young Life here in North Central Washington. The number of kids participating in Young Life has grown to the point that we often are unable to fit everyone in our facility. Pybus Public Market has provided us the opportunity to grow our ministry by having more room to host local teens, in an environment that is welcoming, comfortable and flexible for multiple uses. We have enjoyed the partnership and hope it continues for years to come.”
– Bill Dooley
Area Director, North Central Washington Young Life
BECOME A PYBUS PARTNER
Pybus Partners is an easy way for individuals, families, businesses, groups, clubs – anyone that wants to support the work of Pybus Foundation.
With a minimum gift of $25, you can support Pybus Foundation. The foundation is the conscience of Pybus and has been the catalyst behind the full slate of programming that happens each year. Pybus Market has given the Foundation the opportunity to become community curators and serve its mission of fostering the arts, education, community health and wellness, and fun, family-friendly activities. Additionally, the Foundation – often working with partner non-profits — convenes community for fundraisers, art exhibits, fun runs, celebrations, workshops, and countless other non-profit events.
Pybus Partners are recognized through Pybus Foundation communications including our annual report, on our website, and you will get the opportunity to get a photo taken with E.T. Pybus!
We’ll send you a report each year that details the many important ways your Pybus Partners donation has supported our foundation.